Epsom & Ewell High School is giving you Office for FREE!
Epsom and Ewell High School is providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a student here and the program continues, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
For PC and Mac:
- Visit https://portal.office.com/Home
- Sign in with school-provided email address (email@example.com) and password to proceed to download
- On the installation page select your language and click install