Uniform for years 7-11. The regulation uniform, as stocked by Lester Bowden of Epsom, is as follows:
- Black blazer with breast pocket badge.
- Tailored black trousers or pleated skirt. Girls choosing to wear a skirt must purchase it from Lester Bowden
- Plain white shirt or blouse, with collar suitable for wearing a school tie.
- School tie.
- Black V-necked sweater.
- Plain black or house coloured socks, or plain black tights.
- Plain black leather shoes. No fashion shoes, trainers, boots, or platform heels.
- Plain outdoor coat (optional).
- Plain PVC apron for food technology.
- Plain cotton apron for design and technology.
PE kit for all years.
- Polo shirt with school badge in outline.
- Black shorts with school badge in outline.
- House colour socks.
- Trainers with non-marking soles.
- Football boots.
- Optional track suit top with school badge. No other track suit tops are allowed.
- Optional track suit trousers.
Coats. These may only be worn outside the school. If worn in school they will be confiscated and locked away until the end of the day, to be claimed by the student at home time.
Hair. Neat, tidy, tied back where necessary for safety. Eccentric styles not allowed.
In school. Students must wear blazers and ties at all times in school, except when the class teacher gives permission otherwise. Ties must be correctly knotted at the collar. Shirts and blouses must be tucked in properly at the waistband.
Jewellery. One pair of simple ear studs and a simple neck chain, are allowed. Bracelets are not allowed. Facial piercings are not allowed.
Make-up. Students in year 10 and above may use make-up provided that it is applied properly and lightly.
To and from school. Students travelling between school and home at any time must be smartly dressed in full school uniform. Students should show pride in their school and its uniform